Apollo Non-Bleeder Turbine Gun – 600cc Gravity Cup Gun
Power, Precision & Price
Apollo E7700GTO, is a unique spray gun that delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with any make turbine. Seeing is believing with this breakthrough technology. The E7700GTO's excellent design, superb engineering and impeccable finishing results have won it prestigious awards and devoted users all around the world.
Apollo E7700GTO-600 Benefits:
• Popular Woodworking "Best New HVLP Tool" award
• AWFS Sequoia award winning design
• Handsome new design with polished spray head
• Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
• New technology for atomizing particles—MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
• A major advance in balance and lightweight design
• Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO "O" rings
• Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
• Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
• Clean-up is simple
• 2-year written warranty
The Apollo E7700GTO gravity feed spray gun is supplied with an 20fl. oz (600cc) aluminum gravity cup, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner).
Please note, when using the E7700GTO Series spray gun with older turbine systems, you must also purchase the A7538A External Air Relief Valve.
Gun Type: Turbine
E7700GTO-600 Turbine spray gun, 600cc gravity feed cup, 1.0mm tip/needle installed, cleaning brush, bottle of spray gun lube and a 2-year warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.