Standard Rotating Spray Rack
Discover the benefits of using Door Rack Painter standard rotating spray rack for cabinet door painting. Their innovative design allows for easy spraying on both sides of the doors, increasing efficiency and reducing the need for manual flipping. Additionally, their spray rack works seamlessly with the aluminum rod dry racks for optimal results. Plus, with the ability to convert into a one-side door painting system, this spray rack is versatile and compatible with any of our wood rod dry rack systems. See how it works by watching the videos below. Upgrade your cabinet door painting process with our standard rotating spray rack.
Rotating Spray Rack includes.
1. Two sets of cabinet door grip holders
2. Two “U” Metal rack fixtures with screws.
3. Four Aluminum rods with red and black plastic caps (caps hold the rods in place)
4. A rotating platform.
5. Two spray gun holder hooks (to screw in the side of the sawhorse)
6. Four bolt screws with plastic caps. (To place cabinet door and paint one side)
7. Two brackets to attach the rotating rack to the sawhorse. (Sawhorse not included)