Door Painting Brace System
1 in stock
Stand Alone System and Accessory
This Brace System comes with 40 tough and durable engineered, plastic posts and 10 powder-coated steel harnesses. Just screw the posts into the top and bottom of each full-sized door and you have the perfect solution for drying your doors and minimizing space!
This system does not include screws...
- The Posts in this system are designed for #8 or #9 Flat Head Screws which are NOT INCLUDED.
- We recommend high quality self-tapping screws such as GGRK #9 R4 Multi-Purpose Fasteners or SPAX #8 T-Star Plus Flat Head Multi-Purpose Fasteners. (screws of this quality can be reused many times)
- Do Not use Pan Head style screws.
- Do Not use DRY-WALL screws.
This Door Painting Brace System can be used in two ways:
1.) GO HORIZONTAL:
- The inverted piece on the post fits perfectly on our Erecta-Rack powder-coated bars. This enables painting both sides of the door and horizontal drying without the door ever touching the bars.
- You can paint and dry ten doors at once using our 10 Level Erecta-Rack Drying Rack Kit!
- The perfect companion for your Erecta-Rack 10 Level Kit!
2.) GO VERTICAL:
- Endless Configurations are available by using this system vertically!
- 10 Powder Coated 15 GA Steel Harnesses are included providing a locking "hinge system" for standing up your doors.
- This system can be used to spray and dry your doors all in one set-up saving you time and space!
Erecta-Rack Kits and bars are all sold separately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.