SafeCoat Polyureseal BP – Qt.
SafeCoat Polyureseal BP - Qt.
A DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY WATER BASED FINISH
Safecoat® Polyureseal BP is one of the highest quality low toxicity water-based clear gloss finishes available today. Its exceptional durability and abrasion resistance, coupled with high solids, very low VOC and low odor, make it the clear alternative to conventional solvent and water-based polyurethanes in performance without the toxicity.
Safecoat® Polyureseal BP can be used on unfinished (or properly prepared and sanded previously finished) wooden surfaces such as floors, furniture and cabinetry, and is excellent for gym floors and auditoriums.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- High solids, more film build, better flow, higher luster.
- Comparable to conventional urethanes in performance without the toxicity.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Fights indoor air pollution, seals in the outgassing from the substrate.
- Very low VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California.
- Contains no formaldehyde.
Download the Product Spec Sheet Here Available in Gloss or Satin finish, Quarts, Gallons, and 5 Gallon Pails
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.