Earlex Model HV3000 Spray Station
Earlex HV 3000 Spray Station
DESIGNED FOR FREQUENT USE BY HOMEOWNERS OR WOODWORKING HOBBYISTS
The Spray Station 3000 is designed for frequent decorators or DIY enthusiasts and is fitted with a turbine motor supplying the spray gun with a constant airflow. This technique allows the sprayed paint to be distributed evenly despite varying viscosities, giving a fast professional finish with no brush marks.
The Spray Station 3000 is ideal for use in the home, garden, workshop, and for model and craft making.
- Model includes one storage pod and carry handle for easy portability.
- Ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, fences, iron work, decking, furniture, cars, arts & crafts.
- Can spray a wide variety of materials
- Sprays as fine as 1 inch/2.5cm
- Fitted with variable output control and 3 spray patterns
Type: Taper Fan - Ametek
Gun Type: Medium Duty / Single Gun
Current: 110VAC - 60HZ
Package Includes: Turbine, one onboard storage pod, onboard hose and power cord storage, carry handle, spray gun, viscosity cup and 2 quart paint containers.