A7500QT-NT Apollo Model 7500QT Turbine Atomizer 1 Quart Cup Gun
Apollo 7500QT Turbine AtomiZer™ 1 Qt. (1 litre) Cup Gun
THE ONE GUN THAT DOES IT ALL™
Apollo's giant leap forward in TrueHVLP™ technology.Apollo 7500T, The AtomiZer™ is a unique spray gun that delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with any make turbine or air compressor, 3HP/20 gallon (75 litre) tank or larger. Try this breakthrough technology for yourself. The AtomiZer's unique ergonomic design, excellent balance, superb engineering and impeccable finish have won it prestigious awards and friends and devoted users around the world.
Apollo 7500QT Benefits:
- AWFS Sequoia award winning design
- Popular Woodworking "Best New HVLP Tool" award
- Handsome new design with bronze plated spray heaD
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles—MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
- A major advance in balance and lightweight design
- Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO "O" ring
- Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- Clean-up is simple
- 2-year written warranty
The Apollo 7500QT-NT turbine cup gun is supplied with a 1 quart (1 litre) non-teflon cup assembly, duckbill valve, deluxe carrying case, spare parts kit, stainless steel material filter, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner).
Please note, when using the A7500T Series spray gun with older turbine systems, you must also purchase the A7538A External Air Relief Valve.
Gun Type: Turbine
A7500QT Turbine Atomizer spray gun, 1 quart non-teflon lined cup, carry case, 1.0mm tip/needle installed, spare parts kit, cleaning brush, 2-year warranty.
Share this Product
More from this collection