POWER-5 Turbospray System New Power Series
**Due to high demand, all Power-5 systems currently have a 3 week lead time**
DELIVERS 22% MORE POWER FROM A 5-STAGE TURBINE
The NEW Apollo POWER-5 combines exceptional Power Series features in a 5-Stage Turbine - 22% more power with the Atomizing perfection of the 7700GT gravity feed spray gun!
- Motor upgrade to enhanced 5-stage power (10.0 psi) utilizing new Tapered Fan Technology (TFT™) for more pressure. Turbospray™ motor is designed exclusively for Apollo.
- Less or zero thinning
- Higher turbine pressure provides ability to spray higher viscosities easier and faster
- Less viscosity compromise
- Hour use meter
- Hi-Lo pressure control (cuts the pressure by 25%)
- Hour use meter
- Supplied with (27') Air-Flex™ air hose with anti-fatigue flex extension
- 2+1 Limited Warranty
- Excellent factory direct Customer Support, just call 1-888-900-HVLP (4857).
Spray solvent-based materials: enamels, stains, lacquers, polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes, conversion varnishes and linear polyurethanes. The POWER-5 also delivers superb results with waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion) paint (using Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and specialized materials like faux paints and gelcoat. The POWER-5 comes with the Handi-Hold® Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun safely. The enhanced power are exclusive features of the new POWER-5, putting you in control of the most advanced TrueHVLP system for industries and applications demanding the perfect finish.
Fan Stages: 5
Sealed Pressure: 10 psi (0.69 bar)
Filter type: Dual (pre-filter and main filter)
Weight: 25 lbs/11.3 kg
Height: 12" (30.48 cm)
Width: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
Length: 15" (38.1 cm)
Gun Type: HVLP Only - Single Spray Gun
Dimensions: 15" X 8.5" X 12" (38.1cm X 21.6cm X 30.48cm)
Package Includes: POWER-5, 5-stage turbine supplied with 27 foot air-flex hose and 7700GT-1000 spray gun.
**PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS WILL BE VERIFIED PRIOR TO SHIPPING!**
Share this Product
More from this collection