A8400G Apollo Model 8400G Conversion Tri-Mode Detail Gravity Feed Cup Gun
Apollo 8400G Conversion Tri-Mode Detail Gravity Feed Cup Gun
UNMATCHED COMFORT AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
The Apollo 8400G Super-Spray® gun is a full featured compact HVLP production spray gun offering a wide range of options. It is designed in the unique Apollo Tri-Mode™ configuration allowing the spray gun to be used with either a standard bottom style cup, a gravity cup or as a fluid feed production spray gun. Use the G any task from touch-up to light production. Its feather-light weight reduces operator fatigue resulting in fewer finishing errors. Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish.
Apollo 8400G Benefits:
- Compact lightweight design reduces operator fatigue
- Stainless steel fluid components
- Tri-Mode™ = A unique design allowing you to use one spray gun with 3 different cup configurations: production, gravity, or any bottom cup
- Ultimate gravity feed and light weight design. Tilt the cup back and forth without spilling your material.
- Enjoy Better substrate visibility.
Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.3mm 1.5mm Air Caps available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.3mm 1.5mm
Spray Gun Air Requirements: 7-30psi and 3-6cfm
The Apollo 8400G is supplied with a 13 fl. oz (400cc) side mounted stainless steel gravity cup, sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanne
Gun Type: Conversion
A8400G Conversion Tri-Mode spray gun, 400cc gravity feed cup, 1.0mm tip/needle installed, 2-year warranty.
Share this Product
More from this collection