If you have never used a High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) turbo spray painting system let us show you a few of the many advantages of the Apollo systems.
- Minimal space requirements – you can spray any where as they are very portable and plug into a standard 110 volt household outlet.
- Limited overspray – HVLP painting systems deliver over 80+% transfer efficiency
- 38% savings on coatings – when compared to compressed air systems
- No dirty air – Clean, warm, dry air, no need for filters or dryers to keep your air clean.
- Total spray gun control – you can spray a fine line down to about 1/4″ and adjust up to a 16″ fan pattern
- More power – you can apply higher viscosity coatings with flawless results
Apollo Sprayers make many types of HVLP painting systems from Professional to DIY models. Depending upon your needs and budget, Apollo has just the painting system for your specific needs.
All Apollo turbines share these qualities:
- Apollo’s exclusive Tapered Fan Technology (TFT™) motors provide for more pressure and performance for a faster and finer finish
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun docking station with lock feature
- Comfortable carry handle
- All steel case housing – protects your investment as the case is designed for the rigors of job site use
- Ultra-Flex™ air hose technology with lightweight aluminum alloy quick connections
- 2-5 year warranty – Parts & Labor (warranty length depends on model)
Apollo’s Professional Turbo painting systems include the PRECISION and POWER SERIES while the FALCON Series is specifically designed for enthusiasts and DIYers.
Please select your series of HVLP turbo spray finishing systems from the items below. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-468-0828.