Apollo Model 8200 Conversion Production Spray Gun
Apollo 8200 Conversion Production Spray Gun
LIGHTNING SPEED OF APPLICATION WITH SUPER FINE ATOMIZATION
The Apollo 8200 Super-Spray® gun is a high performance HVLP spray gun that provides superb atomization along with high HVLP efficiency. Combine ultra-fast speed of application with our precise Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring and you have the ultimate HVLP spray gun and the lowest overspray.
The 8200 features an handsome new design with chrome plated spray gun body. Including:
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
- A major advance in balance and lightweight design
- Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- 2-Year written warranty
- Easy to use and clean-up
- Increase substrate visibility with Tri-Mode™ Gravity Feed
Tri-Mode™ = A unique design allowing you to use one spray gun with 3 different cup configurations: production, gravity, or any bottom cup.
Nozzle/Needle sizes available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.4mm, 2.0mm
Air Caps available: 1.0mm (installed), 1.4mm, 2.0mm
Spray Gun Air Requirements: 7-25psi and 4-6cfm
The Apollo 8200 spray gun has a 1/4" (6mm) material connector that is ready to use with any production pot or cup accessory. The 8200 production spray gun is supplied with a sample bottle of genuine Apollo Spray Gun Lube and a wrench (spanner).
Gun Type: Conversion
A8200 Conversion spray gun, 1.0mm tip/needle installed, 2-year warranty.
Share this Product
More from this collection