NEW PRECISION Series Paint Spray Systems
PRECISION SERIES OFFERS MORE POWER AND MORE EFFICIENCY
Apollo's New PRECISION Series systems bring you 22% more power from a 5 stage system and 40% more power with their multi-stage system. That means you've got the power and performance to spray higher viscosity materials faster and with excellent results.
- Apollo's exclusive Tapered Fan Technology (TFT™) motors provide for more pressure and performance for faster, finer finish
- Less or no thinning required (depending on material)
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun docking station with lock feature
- Precision Control System (PCS™) - Precise control of your air pressure
- Filter warning and overheat shut down
- Automatic pressure adjustment for elevation.
- Digital Hour use meter for better more easy maintenance
- Comfortable carry handle
- All Steel housing with 24 air vents to keep your motor running cooler and longer
- Quadra-Clean™ Filtration - dual input filters for cooling air and spraying air
- High performance quick connect on the turbine, not s screw on connection.
- Air-Flex™ air hose technology with lightweight aluminum alloy quick connections
- Precision-5 = 3 + 2 Limited Warranty - Parts & Labor if warranty registered within 30 days of purchase
- Precision-6 = 2 + 1 Limited Warranty - Parts & Labor
Apollo's PRECISION Series turbine paint spray systems are the superior way to spray solvent-based materials including: enamels, stains, lacquers, polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes and pre-cat, conversion varnishes, and linear polyurethanes, as well as most waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion) paint (use with Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and other specialized materials like faux paints and gel coat. Thinning will vary depending on the power of the turbine you choose. Lower power systems will require more thinning.
PRECISION Series systems are extremely versatile units and provide the perfect finish to woodworkers, boat builders and restorers, automotive and airplane restorers and finishers, and any industry desiring super fine atomization with the widest range of materials.
Apollo's PRECISION Series turbine systems come equipped with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station, an Apollo exclusive innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of tipping due to their Ready-Loc™ locking system. Your spray gun is always ready to spray when you are.
Apollo's PRECISION series turbo paint spray systems are supplied with the Air-Flex™ air hose. The Air-Flex hose is an important part of the spray system and should not be overlooked when selecting a system. Your air hose needs to be flexible, yet rugged. Apollo custom builds all their air hoses in house. They start with the more ridged heat resistant hose for the first section, which joins to the turbine. Then they add a special reinforced flexible four foot section that connects to your spray gun providing an easy, flexible hose for increased maneuverability and reduced operator fatigue. The hose for the 5-stage and multi-stage systems have a three foot section of extra heavy duty, heat resistant rubber hose used at the turbine end. Apollo uses custom made aluminum alloy hose fittings to provide a light option to the heavy brass fittings found on other turbine spray systems. The two sections of hose are joined with heavy duty stainless steel hose clamps and wrapped with thick shrink tubing to complete our Air-Flex™ air hose.
All PRECISION systems are backed with Apollo's 2-year limited warranty! Choose your PRECISION system with your choice of 7500 Series spray guns. Select from the PRECISION-5 or the PRECISION-6 below.
If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1-888-468-0828.