NEW POWER VS Series Paint Spray Systems
POWER VS SERIES OFFERS MORE POWER AND MORE EFFICIENCY
Apollo's New POWER VS Series systems bring you 15% more power from a standard 3 stage system, 12% more power from a 4 stage system and 22% more power from a 5 stage system. That means you've got the power and performance to spray higher viscosity materials faster and with excellent results.
- NEW - Variable Speed Pressure Control provides precise control of the turbine pressure output, from 0.1-10.0 PSI, for professional results with all finishes
- Apollo's exclusive Tapered Fan Technology (TFT™) motors provide more pressure and performance for faster, finer finish
- Less or no thinning required (depending on material)
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun docking station with lock feature
- Hour use meter for better more easy maintenance
- Comfortable carry handle
- All Steel housing with 24 air vents to keep your motor running cooler and longer
- Quadra-Clean™ Filtration - dual input filters for cooling air and spraying air
- High performance quick connect on the turbine, not s screw on connection.
- Air-Flex™ air hose technology with lightweight aluminum alloy quick connections
- 2 + 1 Limited Warranty - Parts & Labor
Apollo's POWER VS Series turbine paint spray systems are the superior way to spray solvent-based materials including: enamels, stains, lacquers, polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes and pre-cat, conversion varnishes, and linear polyurethanes, as well as most waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion) paint (use with Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and other specialized materials like faux paints and gel coat. Thinning will vary depending on the power of the turbine you choose. Lower power systems will require more thinning.
POWER VS Series systems are extremely versatile units and provide the perfect finish to woodworkers, boat builders and restorers, automotive and airplane restorers and finishers, and any industry desiring super fine atomization with the widest range of materials.
Apollo's POWER VS Series turbine systems come equipped with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station, an Apollo exclusive innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of tipping due to their Ready-Loc™ locking system. Your spray gun is always ready to spray when you are.
Apollo's POWER VS series turbo paint spray systems come supplied with Apollo's Air-Flex™ air hose. The Air-Flex hose is an important part of the spray system and should not be overlooked when selecting a system. Your air hose needs to be flexible, yet rugged. Apollo custom builds all their air hoses in house. They start with the more ridged heat resistant hose for the first section, which joins to the turbine. Then they add a special reinforced flexible four foot section that connects to your spray gun providing an easy, flexible hose for increased maneuverability and reduced operator fatigue. The hose for the 5-stage systems have a three foot section of extra heavy duty, heat resistant rubber hose used at the turbine end. Apollo uses custom made aluminum alloy hose fittings to provide a light option to the heavy brass fittings found on other turbine spray systems. The two sections of hose are joined with heavy duty stainless steel hose clamps and wrapped with thick shrink tubing to complete our Air-Flex™ air hose.
Take a look and see. There's every reason to POWER up. If you have any questions please call us toll free at 1-888-468-0828.